Mindy works with leaders and organizations that grapple with the challenge of navigating change in complex, demanding environments. As a veteran consultant in enterprise level change, she has worked for more than 20 years with a range of leaders, including Fortune 500 CEOs and heads of large business units, HR and corporate center leaders, and leaders and boards of smaller high-growth organizations. Her work with leaders helps them and their organization navigate significant transitions in strategy, organization design, and performance. She has focused on building her clients’ legacies of success by ensuring they are aware of and optimizing their own impact as effective leaders of change.
Some of Mindy’s recent work includes:
- Designing and facilitating an enterprise-wide organization design process to ensure viability of a global organization through significant economic downturn, with end results being an integrated, market-focused, highly matrixed operating model
- Working with a new CEO through his first two years to successfully transition into his role and build effective relationships with his Board, his executive team, and the extended leadership group
- Developing appropriate top-level governance structures that sped up management decision-making in pursuit of executing a new strategy and putting new senior roles in place that are the foundation to the CEO’s succession planning
- Partnering with an HR leader to design and implement a top talent identification and assessment process that includes “vertical” and “horizontal” talent pool development and succession planning
- Coaching and advising a cadre of leaders at various stages of career and effectiveness to significantly transform their own leadership at three levels: personal impact, effectiveness with their peers and in their teams, and as broad organizational levers for change
Formerly a managing partner with Mercer Delta Consulting, a leader in organizational change consulting, Mindy has broad experience across the healthcare, retail and consumer goods, technology, financial services, and manufacturing industries. Mindy played a pivotal role that included managing acquisitions and establishing practices in new geographies and countries. Mindy has also been an instrumental contributor to the development of intellectual capital in the areas of organization design and governance, cultural integration during mergers and acquisitions, developing a cadre of executive leaders, and leadership during major organizational crises. Some of her clients have included ConAgra, GlaxoSmithKline, Mead Johnson, Visa, International Paper, HydroOne, Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta, Unilever, and Time Warner.
Mindy studied Finance at Georgetown University as an undergraduate and completed doctoral work at the University of Southern California in the field of Management and Organizational Behavior. Before moving to the consulting environment, Mindy held numerous executive positions in the field of organization effectiveness in AT&T Capital, Honeywell, and Humana.