Trying to keep pace with an evolving marketplace has your organization struggling to make the pieces (people, systems, processes) fit together to deliver results.
You have an organization designed for yesterday’s problems and challenges. Your competitors and customers are pushing you on a daily basis to find a new way to compete and meet their needs. Countless reorganizations, mergers/acquisitions, growth or downsizing, and changes in leadership have led to an organization that no longer fits together to perform. The way your organization is designed could deliver on any strategy - or none. You need a design that will enable success, not jeopardize it.
We bring knowledge and expertise on global organization design and a process for ensuring your leaders understand the trade-offs inherent in aligning your organization with strategy and ambitions. We take a systemic view of your environment, your organization, and your options for design. We push your leaders to find the “sweet spot” between what your marketplace demands and what your organization can deliver. We ensure you’ve got a realistic plan to execute your design and ensure the organization is ready to run when you need it to.
Will your organization be prepared for what’s next in the marketplace and able to take advantage of it with an organizational model that enables flexibility, agility, and success?
Is this for you?
- Is your organization a drag on performance rather than an accelerator?
- Are you constantly working around the systems/processes/people to get real work done?
- Does you organization design resemble every one of your competitors as opposed to leading to real advantage?
- Have recent market changes led to a disconnect between your size/scope/responsiveness and what the market demands?
- Does organization design just equate to organization charts as opposed to a comprehensive set of choices that drive performance?